Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The beginning...

I would like to welcome everyone to my new travel blog!



A few of you have been following my tales via emails since the beginning in1996, others have joined in over the years, and for some of you this may be an introduction.

The first journey to post will be my most recent trip to Egypt this January 2012, which none of you have read about yet.

After the Egyptian travel tales, I will start from my oldest entries working my way to the present. With a little luck and elbow grease, I'll have everyone current before my next big trip this summer.

If you enjoy the reading, please subscribe and share this blog with friends.

Thanks in advance for your patience while I work out the bugs.

- Paul

5 comments:

  1. very nice idea, my friend!

    and i would be happy to join you once again someday!

    knuddelz from icy berlin, manni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned...you shall be mentioned at some point when I get to Vietnam travels :D !

      miss you! xo

      Delete
    2. planning on a pilgrimage to bhutan in 2013 - how about that?!

      Delete
  2. Stalking you just got a whole lot easier. Thanks Paul.

    ReplyDelete